Say Oui to the French Way Sweepstakes | Oui™ by Yoplait
FOIRE AUX QUESTIONS (frequently asked questions)
If you can't find an answer to your question below or need further details, please check out the Official Rules or fill out the contact form to get in touch with our customer care team.
- Can I request a free code?
Yes! Instead of making a Oui™ purchase, you can request free codes. Here's how:
Request a Code via Mail-in (available 2/9/20 - 3/16/20):
Hand print your name, address, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope to:
Say Oui To The French Way Sweepstakes & Instant Win
c/o HelloWorld Inc.
P.O. Box 5010 Department 843185
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5010
Limit 1 free code request per envelope. All mail-ins must be postmarked by 3/16/20 and received by 3/23/20. Free codes will be returned in 8-9 business days of the postmark date via the email provided in the request.
Request a Code Online (available 3/17/20 - 4/4/20):
Click on the "Participating Products" link towards the bottom of the site. Then click the link towards the bottom of that pop-up that says "Click here to request a free code". After your request is sent, you'll receive an email with a free code to enter.
- What are the prizes?
THE GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Provence, France.
- Round-trip coach-class airfare
- Five (5) nights' accommodations at a 4-star hotel in Marseille
- Ground transportation to and from destination airport
- $500 spending money
- (5) $300 gift cards for French cookware
- (50) $100 gift cards for French cookware
- (50) $100 gift cards for French cookbooks
- (150) Oui™ branded tumblers
- How many times can I play for a chance to win?
- You can enter up to 15 codes from participating products throughout the promotion period 2/9/20 - 4/4/20. Each code you enter will get you a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win the Grand Prize, and a chance to instantly win.
- I won a prize, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- Please search the inbox, including your spam folder, for an email from email@example.com. If you still cannot find the email, please fill out the contact form to let us know so that we can assist.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.